Have you learned to make a 3eeDee (3D) thingamajig or whatchamacallit using the tutorials, information or resources here on KatsBits? Want to help with the creation of more resources for other doohickeys and wigimadoodles? See how below. Every vertex and pixel counts!.
To make one-off or occasional contributions at your convenience click the link below to visit PayPal.me/katsbits and follow the instructions provided on the PayPal page that appears.
To make contributions at regular intervals automatically, select a ‘Tier‘ below click the ‘Subscribe‘ button and follow the instructions provided on the PayPal page that appears.
PayPal.me and Subscription services are subject to PayPal’s general Terms of Service. The following may also apply;
- PayPal.Me: PayPal.me provides the convenience of making single, non-obligatory, contributions to KatsBits. Transactions are a form of payment not a gift, donation or other form of tax-deductible remittance (see here for more). An account may be created as part of the process if one is not available so be sure to use valid/active contact information for receipt/confirmation where necessary.
- Subscriptions: Subscriptions provides the convenience of making regular non-obligatory contributions to KatsBits. Subscriptions are not payment or otherwise ‘in-kind’ remittance in return for rewards, perks, services or products. Subscriptions are not tax-deductible and are none-refundable. Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time by logging into your PayPal account (created prior to or at time of subscription) or by contacting email@example.com (email subject “KatsBits Subscription Cancellation“) with request to cancel, subject to 30 days notice. Subject to PayPal or site Admins discretion Subscriptions may be terminated at any time without notice for any, or no, reason. Transaction fees may be applicable or vary depending on payment type, or be subject to regional, national or other restrictions. E&OE.
- Privacy: Your privacy and security matters. To ensure the integrity of all contributors, information that might otherwise make it possible to identify Individuals, Party’s or Entity’s, will be withheld from public display, including but not limited to contribution amounts, usernames, emails etc. (corporate or business sponsorship excepted where appropriate).
The following is a short list of frequently asked questions and answers.
- Do you provide an alternative to PayPal – At present only PayPal is supported. Others may be available in future date.
- Do you accept BitCoin contributions – Not at this time.
- Do you have a Patreon or other ‘subscriber service’ – Not at this time.
- Why are there no benefits or perks – Generally speaking KatsBits strives to keep as much content freely available as possible.
- What do contribution go towards – Anything used to, or in support of, producing content for the site. Contributions may also mean being able to disable intrusive third-party advertisements, links and sponsored content.
- Are contributions tax deductible – No. See here for important information on this topic.