Finally after several protracted years on the back burning, Generator, a single player mini-mod for Return to Castle Wolfenstein
, is available for download to tie us all over whilst waiting for The New Order. For more information click here
(original microsite is still available for archive purposes).
Known issues (in no specific order):
- AI don't always behave the way they should (always the way).
- Exit door after first 'boss' battle (lvl2) can be operated using door even though set to button only.
- AI may not drop any weapons if killed before they get a chance to shoot (despite weapon being in-hand).
- 'Exit' sequences may appear to show two different stats, this is correct and due to the system not updating itself as quickly as possible (resulting in a slight delay).
- There are no 'checkpoint' saves so use F5 to quick-save and F9 to quick load.
- Return to Castle Wolfenstein should be patched to 1.32 for mod to work correctly.
Extra special thanks to ronboy
and the chaps at Splash Damage forums