0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
To find out how to make items and products for IMVU using the new, easy to use NODES system that dispenses with Armatures and Bones, check out the following tutorial and video links (* = coming soon);
• How to import FBX files into IMVU | Video | Transcript
• IMVU FBX import Scaling | Video | Transcript
Furniture & Rooms
• Make IMVU furniture items using Nodes | Video | Transcript
• Avatar poses for furniture using Nodes | Video | Transcript
• Make animated furniture using Nodes* | Video* | Transcript*
• Make furniture Rooms for IMVU using Nodes* | Video* | Transcript*
• Using Paint 3D for IMVU | Video | Transcript
• Make my first mesh - a Pumpkin* | Video | Transcript
Avatars, Accessories & related
• Make custom animated Avatar poses | Video | Transcript
• Make custom Avatar clothing* | Video* | Transcript*
• Make Pets using Nodes* | Video* | Transcript*
• Makes custom Avatar accessories* | Video* | Transcript*
The below files will be updated as the accompanying FBX resources become available (official starter files are available here). Downloads include Blender IMVU skeleton, Blender IMVU female (and male), both of which can be used to make IMVU clothing in Blender, poses and more...
• Furniture: standard furniture | furniture custom pose spots | animated furniture
• Room: standard room | custom room pose spots | animated room
• Accessory: standard accessory | animated accessory
• Avatar Pose: avatar female | avatar male | avatar pose | avatar action | couples pose
• Clothing/Avatar: standard clothing | avatar replacement
• Shapekeys: avatar | furniture | room
Thanks Jazz for all the work and files. Is IMVU working on files for the other items like clothing, accessories, etc or is that up to the users to do?