Sponsored Adverts

Author Topic: [MD5] EXPORT script for Blender 2.6x (OPEN)  (Read 133604 times)

Offline kat

• Administrator
Re: [MD5] EXPORT script for Blender 2.6x (OPEN)
« Reply #225 on: September 04, 2015, 10:17:57 AM »
That looks to be about right. Read through the MD5 export guide though to make sure you're not missing something obvious (or not so obvious as the case may be as there's a lot of info to go through).

Offline Dementei

« Reply #226 on: December 20, 2015, 01:35:33 AM »
Hello, so I went through the guide the best I could, hit some snags though and got an exporter error. I think I may need direct help as the player model and rig I am using are from a different game and I'd like to figure out how to get that working for Cube2/Tesseract. Would you mind getting in contact with me over Skype or Steam or something?

Offline kat

• Administrator
« Reply #227 on: December 20, 2015, 01:46:31 AM »
[Edit] in relation to using MD5 with Cube 2 have you read through their guide for using MD5 here - http://sauerbraten.org/docs/models.html#md5_format

[Edit II] for future reference Cube 2 uses a modified MD5 export script that only appears to be available for Blender 2.49, the generic script provided here onsite (and the instructions that accompany it) won't work as it/they are not fully compatible with Cube's particular export requirements.

Sponsored Adverts
RSS Content is copyright © KatsBits™ 2017 unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this web site may be reproduced (except for personal use, or otherwise stated) without prior written permission from KatsBits.com. For more infomation on copyright click here.
Web design cpdtAdvertisePrivacy PolicyDMCA (about DMCA) Home Store Workshops Blog Jobs Support About Katsbits Contact Site Search KatsBits Help Site Map RSS feed Forum YouTube FaceBook LinkedIn Twitter IMVU