Sponsored Adverts

Author Topic: Compiling with -Patchshadows  (Read 1226 times)

Offline kat

• Administrator
Compiling with -Patchshadows
« on: June 26, 2015, 03:49:27 AM »
Problem
Can someone explain me how to compile with -patchshadows on? Where and how do I execute / add this option? [BNA]

Solution
Assuming you don't want to go for a full out "let's go into DOS and compile the thing", then I suggest you either create a new bsp menu option, or modify the existing ones. This can be done using the project settings on the file menu. However, if i remember correctly, there is a line limit in the edit box, which truncates even the default ones, so you might have to open the project file up in notepad or something similar, and just add a new line there. If you study some of the existing ones, you are sure to understand the format. [djbob]

additional note: I had to add the -patchshadows option manually in Q3Radiant because of that line limit, but in GTK 1.1.1 using the built in editor seems to work just fine. [pjw]

Sponsored Adverts
RSS Content is copyright © KatsBits™ 2017 unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this web site may be reproduced (except for personal use, or otherwise stated) without prior written permission from KatsBits.com. For more infomation on copyright click here.
Web design cpdtAdvertisePrivacy PolicyDMCA (about DMCA) Home Store Workshops Blog Jobs Support About Katsbits Contact Site Search KatsBits Help Site Map RSS feed Forum YouTube FaceBook LinkedIn Twitter IMVU