Sponsored Adverts

Author Topic: Makehuman 1.0.0 released  (Read 2819 times)

Offline Shaderman

• VIP
Makehuman 1.0.0 released
« on: March 17, 2014, 03:22:04 PM »
MakeHuman is the free and open source software to create realistic 3d humans for:
  • Illustrations
  • Animations
  • Games
  • Zbrush/Mudbox sculpting
The virtual human is ready to export in external 3d software (Blender, XSI, Max,...) or to quick render with the internal engine
Content created with MakeHuman is licensed under the CC0 license, giving artists unprecedented freedom for using their MakeHuman creations in any way they can imagine.

http://makehuman.org/

Offline ratty redemption

• VIP
Re: Makehuman 1.0.0 released
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 04:45:11 PM »
looking cool, similar to poser or daz 3d i imagine?

Offline kat

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 05:33:27 PM »
It's kind-of like Daz from an ease of use point of view but the output isn't 'locked' in the same way... In other words it allows you to create non-proprietary figures that are portable to other applications. It's come a long way by the looks of things.

Offline ratty redemption

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 05:53:14 PM »
i noticed their license says they use cc0 (creative commons "public domain" if i remember correctly?)

and it's compatible with blender which is cool.

Tags:

Sponsored Adverts
RSS Content is copyright © KatsBits™ 2017 unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this web site may be reproduced (except for personal use, or otherwise stated) without prior written permission from KatsBits.com. For more infomation on copyright click here.
Web design cpdtAdvertisePrivacy PolicyDMCA (about DMCA) Home Store Workshops Blog Jobs Support About Katsbits Contact Site Search KatsBits Help Site Map RSS feed Forum YouTube FaceBook LinkedIn Twitter IMVU