Sponsored Adverts

Author Topic: [tutorial] making Frenzoo furniture and other stuff  (Read 3678 times)

Offline kat

• Administrator
[tutorial] making Frenzoo furniture and other stuff
« on: January 19, 2010, 11:28:59 AM »
This is the first of a couple of tutorials to do with using Blender 3D to make furniture items for Frenzoo, another 3D chat program that will give new-comers to 3D a relatively easy introduction in to making content. There's also an accompanying tutorial/article listing some of the common errors messages you'll get when exporting and converting files from dae to efa - something that's easy to mess up. Future tutorials should include making Frenzoo rooms/scenes and what IMVU creators need to do to convert their products for use in Frenzoo.

I'm not sure of the specific release details of this but I recently got the chance to look at the animated movie version of Visceral Games & EA's upcoming, 18 rated Dante's Inferno. It appears to be a re-telling of the game but in animated form so good majority of the concepts have been used between the two; if you've watched Animatrix that'll give you a good idea about the visual styling some of the episodes take on, each of which appears to have been done by a different studio. It's a good 'Manga' movie, my only gripe would be that there didn't really seem to be that significant a distinction between the styles used so the change from one to the other isn't that noticeable whilst engrossed whilst watching, unless EA wanted that mind you.

Tags:

Sponsored Adverts
RSS Content is copyright © KatsBits™ 2018 unless otherwise stated. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this web site may be reproduced (except for personal use, or otherwise stated) without prior written permission from KatsBits.com. For more infomation on copyright click here.
Web design cpdtAdvertisePrivacy PolicyDMCA (about DMCA) Home Store Workshops Blog Jobs Support About Katsbits Contact Site Search KatsBits Help Site Map RSS feed Forum YouTube FaceBook LinkedIn Twitter IMVU