KatsBits Community

Got a Wacom Tablet

Offline kat

• Administrator
    • KatsBits
Nice pics. I'd try and avoid using Black, instead go for shades of blue and other colours, just use their darker tones.

Re: the peppers, isn't pepper-spray based on the oil from those things? I remember reading somewhere that you can develop 'resistance' to pepper-sprays by eating those things.. heh!

Offline silicone_milk

• VIP
    • My Portfolio

Doodles from last night to stitch together a theme for a quake 3 map that's currently in alpha phase.

Lamp posts, fences, windows, path texture (cobblestone) and some organic wall piece that will end up being faces and limbs reaching out for players dealing 1 dmg every 5 seconds to players that touch the wall.

Offline ratty redemption

• VIP
    • ratty's deviantart pages
cool and I like the sound of the organic wall. I've planned something similar for my hell map project.

Offline silicone_milk

• VIP
    • My Portfolio
oh yeah, kat, pepper spray is an extract of the chemical that makes the peppers hot so it's purely synthetic. Although, some weapons research department is looking at using bhut jolokias in hand grenades for riot control as "pepper spray grenades".  ;D

Offline ratty redemption

• VIP
    • ratty's deviantart pages
Although, some weapons research department is looking at using bhut jolokias in hand grenades for riot control as "pepper spray grenades".  ;D
and yet milk you still eat those things? ;)