General Category > News

SITE STATUS [updated Mar 2017]

(1/6) > >>

kat:
This topic has been pinned for service reports and status messages.

Latest report: https://www.katsbits.com/smforum/index.php?topic=333.msg4683#msg4683

--- Quote ---Thurs 18th Jan from 20:30 GMT, server will be shut down for maintenance so KatsBits will be off-line and inaccessible for a short period.
--- End quote ---
Where necessary status reports are also posted to Facebook and Twitter.

kat:
If you're reading this then it means the forums are back up and running (comment text can't be read from the home page). The archived forum should also be active, so too should archived news. The store is currently offline whilst it's being fixed, once that's done everything should be back to normal ;D

As DNS was updated last night it may still take a while for everything to filter through and settle down. Send any problems or breakages (in message form) to info@katsbits.com. Cheers!

ratty redemption:
cool, everything seems normal with the forums so far, well done kat.

kat:
I am most certainly well and truly done (knackered)! Not even coffee stopped that from happening ;) I'll probably be posting a blog about what's been going on but suffice to say here, if KatsBits were a new site this would have been a relatively easy thing to do. But it will allow the site to grow some more.

ratty redemption:
understood i think, and again well done for taking on this task. i'm sure you were busy enough before the move.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version