KatsBits Community

Boy knifed in head after cheating

kat · 5 · 8441

Offline kat

• Administrator
    • KatsBits
CVG carried a story today of a Chinese boy who got knifed in the head after he was found to be cheating in a game of Counter Strike using a wall hack. It's kind of interesting that a lot of these types of incidents seem to come out of China these days.

Offline silicone_milk

• VIP
    • My Portfolio
I remember hearing about that a little while ago. Apparently he survived somehow and didn't turn in to a veggie.

Serious business.

Offline ratty redemption

• VIP
    • ratty's deviantart pages
I guess its similar to how some people (usually young men) can become extremely emotional while watching or listening to sports. otoh, this incident might have nothing to do with gaming and might of just been an attempt to justify a murder?

in some ways we're a very advanced species and yet we can still act like animals when stimulated in certain ways.

Offline kat

• Administrator
    • KatsBits
Very true Ratty. We don't know the full circumstances of the situation so it could very well have been used as a reason to explain (excuse?) murder as you suggest. I tell you what though, whoever did that did it with quite some force, the skull is astonishingly tough so to push a triangular blade like that so far into a head would likely have needed a good deal of effort. In other words there's a lot of aggression behind it.

@ silicone : getting stabbed in the head is a rather extreme way of being converted to vegetarianism!