Game Editing > Scripts & Support

[MD5] IMPORT for Blender 2.6

(1/3) > >>

ShinAli:
Alternative local download
 - MD5 IMPORT script for 2.61

[EDIT] alt link added. kat

I wanted to use some assets from Doom 3 as a recourse from my programmer art so I've written some import scripts for Blender 2.61 based on der_ton's works. It works well enough, though I think animations are coming in weird but I'm not too sure.

I've included an option with the animation importer that would keep the animation in place in the case of animations that translate the mesh (like running, etc). You can turn it off by un-checking the corresponding check box in the importer window.

I'll probably throw in any scaling options later if people need them.

http://scisbot.com/blender26md5importer.zip

kat:
Cheers for the update, not had a chance to test it yet. Personally I'm not too keen on scaling being done via import/export, but it's worth adding if you can just so that it's there for those that prefer that approach.

(pinned topic)

renderluz:
I just realized yours is an importer not an exporter :P
In any case ill try it out, regardless of this, have you tried importing or exporting a model on 2.62?
I'm getting errors have you been able to export models with the exporter on the thread link I posted above,
on this version of blender?

trebor:
Very nice. I just wanted to start writing new md5 importers and this saved me a lot of work. Thanks :)

robertzoone:
Someone can reupload?
I can't download it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version