General Category > FAQ on games, gaming & IT

SCAM WARNING: Illusion Mage, 3D Magix Pro, Mirage Wizard - do NOT buy

<< < (9/9)

savery:
Hi - I am the "real" Seth Avery. I was very surprised to learn that my research group photo had shown up on this message board! Thank you for removing my image.

If possible, could the post which links to my real LinkedIn profile also be removed? I would like to distance myself from this as much as possible.

Thanks,
Seth

kat:
It's taken a long time (and probably a lot of complaints) but ClickBank has finally seen fit to suspend the 'IllusionMage3D' et-al MarketPlace Account (URL reads as their being blacklisted - "errCode=blacklisted&cbhopvendor=illusion3d"). Whilst this is good news, it is somewhat disappointing that it had to take such a long time for it to happen, one wonders about the people ripped off in the meantime and are CB going to claim the funds back?.

The bad news? Unfortunately 'they' have found a new Market Place seller, click2sell.eu.

kat:
A close on this topic; it appears the long standing IllusionMage scam is finally dead as the domain, illusionmage.com, is up for sale (clickbank sill has the site closed for ToS violation).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version