Game Editing > IMVU Creator Community

[IMVU] vertex error message in Blender

(1/5) > >>

wildlion:
I got problem with blender that makes ma mesh invisible in the previewer of imvu (virtual 3D world). When I was exporting my mesh and armatures with cal3D i found some warning that says that vertexes are 0.0 and if it divided by that number it will be zero. and I need to check vertexes. actually I dunno what that means but would like to get help so as i can do my mesh  (furniture). anyone can help me please?

kat:
That usually happens when the mesh doesn't have any vertex groups assigned to it. Or, if it does, they're not correctly named - the group has to have the same name as the bone that's associated with them, so for a simple bit of furniture that would be "Root" if you were using KatsBits example file.

OT: When you post try to avoid using 'txt' speak and spell check before hand (the forum has that feature built in but if you have Google Toolbar that has one as well), it just helps those that don't speak English as a first language understand what's being discussed.

pazur:
Google Toolbar is evil... I use the spell check of Firefox.

kat:

--- Quote from: pazur on July 02, 2010, 02:18:48 AM ---Google Toolbar is evil... I use the spell check of Firefox.
--- End quote ---
It is yes, but not all browsers has a native checker.

wildlion:
finally it worked but the mesh and the armatures (also standing node) are parallel to  the floor not perpendicular like norlmal, any idea how i can fix that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version